A beauty but a funny girl.
Welcome to Paige Through Life, a blog for sharing my stories, my lifestyle, and for inspiring you to live life more abundantly. I’m Paige Engle, a twenty-something YA writer living in Central Pennsylvania. I love animals, anything Disney, art projects, personality tests, the beach, organizing, and the power of a good story.
Spencer is the love of my life, the sailor to my mermaid. We live on 10 acres of woodland (which I lovingly refer to as Englewood), with our four fur-babies (Cash, Casper, Pippin, & Brooks – I am working on getting some horses, goats, sheep, donkeys, cows, and chickens, but Spencer needs some more convincing).
The focus of Paige Through Life is to share my passions in a way that inspires yours; through stories, life lessons, personal projects, or great books and products. It’s also a way to track my journey. Life is such a messy road, but it can still be a wonderful mess if we reject complacency and invest in the beautiful things around us – and inside ourselves.
I want to make the most of the time I have, because I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell.
And I hope that when you leave here, you will too.
Fun Facts About Me:
- Jesus is my personal Savior, and I like to ask Him lots of questions
- Animals bring me the kind of joy that bubbles up in your chest and falls straight out of your mouth, regardless of propriety.
- Disney and Pixar are practically my lifeblood and one of my main sources of inspiration. I can quote the entire first half of Lion King by heart (I’m not brave enough to say that I can quote the whole thing, but it’s probably true).
- I’m an introvert, which is like being an old iPhone. It works great with people but needs to recharge often.
- I love, love, love, love the beach and all things ocean. I’m a pirate. I wish I were a mermaid.
- I’m a Ravenclaw, my patronus is a Fox, and Hermione Granger and I might as well be twins.
- I’m a Peter Pan aficionado (my Mom still calls me Paige Pan, if that tells you anything).
- I have no shame for my unequivocal adoration of Taylor Swift, because she is a lyrical genius and has sung me through every phase of my life so far.
- My guilty pleasures are bagels, tea, buying books, and temporary tattoos.
- As a kid, I used to teach my friends on the playground the ways of the Force. I’m pretty sure that I’m still a Jedi.